7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta. The best part is that it has both drugstore and high end products being sold there.
Love Ulta especially the drug store side and their skin care options. Spend a lot of money there.
I love they're selection of products and that they accept coupons !! And have a rewards program!
I love to go to ulta they always have what im looking for i love the loose eyeshadows from there
One of my top five stores. It's my one stop shop. Has my drugstore items to my high end products.
I prefer Ulta over Sephora because it has both the drug store and high end products in one place.
I always head to ulta if I want to pick up Mario badescu drying solution. Great customer service
My go to beauty store. You can find high end as well as drug store products here at great prices
Love love love ultra. It's definitely a go-to for all your beauty needs. Can't get enough of it!
The perfect place to buy beauty products! Great people! There products are amazing and are great!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos