7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,514 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta! They have the biggest selection of makeup and they always have associates ready to help!
I love ultas setting powder pallete my favorite color is the yellow one it sets my under eyes great!!
Addicting, relaxing, entertaining. I could literally spend hours I. This store browsing. I love it!!!
I love ulta is my go to place when I'm looking for something i always find different products to try.
Not my favorite store for makeup but I don't love the selection of nail polish and hair care products
This store is a great store you can get health to hair products and makeup all in one store.. love it
They have all the products I want here. From face makeup to hair care products. Exceptional service !
Love this store you can always find what your looking for haven't shopped there in a long time though
Ulta is super affordable and has a HUGE selection ranging from drug store makeup to top of the line.
Ulta has everything beauty you could possibly need every time I go there I try not to get everything
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos