7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,499 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is super affordable and has a HUGE selection ranging from drug store makeup to top of the line.
I love ULTA because they have high end and drug store they also have a lot of buy one get one 50% off
Ulta is great! The associates are knowledgeable. The store is always organized. The prices are fair!
Ulta has a variety of different products. They range from many different ones I use! Love this store
Such a great company with lots of choices and great prices. Very friendly staff. Love love love them.
Has a wide variation of makeup and beauty products. I never leave here without a bag full of goodies.
This has everything you need to make yourself look, and feel, great, from nail Polish to hair dryers
Ulta is every girls dream. I can seriously spend hours in there. Everyone needs to go at least once.
Great store, has coupons and good service.they have updated and current merchandise. Love this store
Such a variety of items--both high end and affordable. A go to for many beauty items and appliances.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos