7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Although being in Ulta this time of year can be crazy, I can usually find what I'm looking for. The store is usually well organized and clean and the employees are very helpful. It can be pretty intimidating for someone like me since I don't know a lot about makeup, though.
I like it because you can get both high end and drugstore make up. They have good sales and give you chances to get 5x the points with some purchases. You get to accumulate points faster like that. You can also use manufacter coupons on drugstore make up, Love a good deal!
Great location, extremely convenient and store design is very easy to get around in.Great prices and always have a great sale going on. They have many options of the same product. Sometime a problem because there are too many choices. Will recommend to my friends for sure!
I love Ulta, but their employees are often times not as helpful and kind as Sephora employees. I do not like ordering from Ulta online because their shipping takes FOREVER, but if I'm going in store and know what I'm looking for, Ulta is great. Great return policy as well.
Ulta is awesome because it's like a sephora combined with a drugstore makeup aisle. They have a lot more products than competitors. However I don't think that the store is organized as well as others and the workers are not as hands on with helping customers find products.
Who doesn't love Ulta? The staff at my location are extremely helpful and nice! I also get my eyebrows done at the benefit brow bar and have my hair done at the salon regularly and I do not trust anyone else with my brows or hair but Ulta! Great store and great people. 💕🙌🏻
Ulta is an amazing store! We just got one here where we live. I just wish the workers at our Ulta store knew a little more about makeup and helping people out. I asked one associate a few questions and she didn't know anything. Haha
But great store, carries great products.
But great store, carries great products.
Luxury products meet drugstore products in a fabulous venue for your all of your cosmetic, body and skincare needs. Very helpful staff members will assist you in color scheming, brow waxing, hair styling and just about anything else you might need in the beauty department.
I absolutely adore the services that Ulta provides. I recieved the eye brow waxing services and was very pleased. She took her time and was very precise. Their staff is extremely friendly and helpful with their knowledge of the products and what works best for individuals.
my most recent trip here was to get makeup brushes for my mom for Christmas. the people in the store are extremely helpful and also the deals were unbeatable. its hard for me to say anything wrong because ive had great experiences shopping there and will continue to do so.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos