7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have amazing offers pretty awesome products and always accepted returns nothin else we can ask for
I love Ulta as an alternative to sephora cheaper and different brands than Sephora the help is nice too
I used to work at Ulta and loved my discount! Everything you need from drugstore brands to name brands.
If I am looking for something new I go to Ulta. They always seem to have something
for a decent price.
for a decent price.
I love Ulta. They have so many products available at the store. They are also so helpful there as well.
I got a free 12 piece with a $20 purchases in the Ulta beauty collection. Can't wait to try them all!
Not my favorite store for makeup but I don't love the selection of nail polish and hair care products
Ulta has everything beauty you could possibly need every time I go there I try not to get everything
Such a great company with lots of choices and great prices. Very friendly staff. Love love love them.
Ulta has a variety of different products. They range from many different ones I use! Love this store
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos