7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,494 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta because they carry both drugstore and high end mascaras. So many options all in one place.
Love that they offer high end products and drugstore products! It's a great one stop for beauty items.
Amazing store, you can find a lot of products from different brands. Love getting my nyx products here.
Ulta offers plenty of products from different bands! I love the store. I find everything I need in here
Ulta is one of my fav make up stores. It's literally the best & I love Ulta!! Always wear their make up
I love ulta!!!!! It has an amazing variety of products!!! It as drugstore to more expensive products!!!
I love this store! Everything is so unique and has excellent quality. Don’t like to shop anywhere else!
good deals,good variety,good stock.very good service and all.has both affordable and pricey brands too.
The only place to buy beauty products. Everything is available and someone is always there to help you.
I like to get my face and skin products from here. They have very great selection and a helpful staff.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos