7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta because they carry both drugstore and high end mascaras. So many options all in one place.
ulta has always the best deals always giving you discounts and they have everything you could ever need
Ulta is always a my to go store i can find everything in there high/low end cosmetics and hair products
My favorite store to shop at for make up because there one close to my house. Great staff and products
If I am looking for something new I go to Ulta. They always seem to have something
for a decent price.
for a decent price.
Hands down my favorite store!! I love they have drug store Products! Also the people are so nice to me
Amazing store, you can find a lot of products from different brands. Love getting my nyx products here.
They have amazing offers pretty awesome products and always accepted returns nothin else we can ask for
I buy from ulta online because we don't have one where i live. This is my second favorite beauty store.
I used to work at Ulta and loved my discount! Everything you need from drugstore brands to name brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos