7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,299 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I usually buy my drugstore products there. I love everything about that place as well as makeup
Ulta is my store!! Love shopping here! Very helpful employees and they always have what I need!
Spree is amazing and the customer service is great. Love the reward system that they have here.
Love this place it's my home away from home. I'm there atleast once a week. Will always go back
Ulta is an amazing store!! It has so many amazing brands and products. They are all to die for
I love this store. The one in my area is so close to my house. I would go everyday if I could.
I like how they have both high end and drugstore products in one store so I can compare prices.
I really like Ulta there is a good variety of brands also a very good point system for Discount
I got bare minerals face makeup and I love it. I use it almost everyday, and its so affordable
I could find just about everything I need here and it's amazing. Never have I been unsatisfied
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos