7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is amazing and their brow bar is the best thing ever. I have nothing negative to say, Ulta is legit!
Great prices and selection but gave only 4 stars because their local store is ALWAYS out of my favorites!
Ulta's rewards program is the best around, I love earning actual cash to spend on whatever Ulta carries!
I love ulta! They have a huge selection of products and services to offer and I never leave empty handed.
Always have friendly staff. I always find what I need. Great prices! Makes it worth the trip to the store
I love this store! They have everything there! They also sell drug store makeup brands which is perfect!
nose norecuedo cual fue el producto pero hay para el cabello y si en realidad son buenos algunos no todos
I love ulta! The rewards system is the best. You gain points and can redeem them for money off ANY item!
I love that ulta has a mix of high end and drugstore brands. They're rewards points system is awesome too
great facial clanser for sensitive skin and liquid makeup easy to apply and remove and not may breakouts
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos