BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelsey A.
Alliance, OH
Although being in Ulta this time of year can be crazy, I can usually find what I'm looking for. The store is usually well organized and clean and the employees are very helpful. It can be pretty intimidating for someone like me since I don't know a lot about makeup, though.
Jessica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store with so many different options! They have a very helpful staff and have great customer service!! I love going in there and buying all my makeup at once instead of having to bounce stores!! Good on prices and send coupons in the mail and on your phone!!
Genny S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Ulta. It is incredibly easy to build points with them, and it seems like they always have a sale going on. Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty. With the coupons, bonus points and typical sales that they always have, their products are always very affordable.
Lauren C.
Nashville, TN
Ulta is great because it sells both high end make up and beauty products and drug store products. Other stores of its kind only sell one or the other. I shop here pretty often and I've never been unsatisfied, so I will continue to. They have such a wide variety of products!
ABBY N.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because they carry both high end and drugstore products. The downside is that sometimes stock can be low on certain products. Overall though I visit Ulta quite often and recently became a Platinum member because it really is a one stop shop for all beauty needs!
Shannon C.
Ulta is the most convenient beauty supply store for me since it is so close to my work, but it is by no means my favorite place. It feels more like a glorified drug store than a high end beauty supply store, id much rather drive out of my way to go to Nordstroms or Sephora.
Melissa K.
Deptford
I love Ulta!! They have all beauty necessities! and a salon! I love the point system where I can get points for money I spend and then redeem them as coupons money off an order!! They always have stuff on sale and always have coupons if you sign up for the email newsletter.
Dena H.
Morehead, KY
Ulta is my go to makeup store you can find anything from drugstore makeup to high end brand name. The price ranches from affordable to highly expensive! You get the choice of most makeup brands. And get exclusive deals Ana sales all the time. Highly recommend going to Ulta!
Brooke W.
Spring City, PA
The pricing is high but there is great quality and from what I have seen in the stores I visit the customer service is fantastic. They have one side where it is high brand and the other is more of a drug store so they do offer cheaper options. I will be shopping here again.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Honestly, Ulta isn't visited often. However, when I do choose them, their employees are always friendly & the store is easy to browse. Their prices are no cheaper than other suppliers, but convience is nice. Great unintimidating store for people that get anxious at Sephora.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?