7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,324 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Although being in Ulta this time of year can be crazy, I can usually find what I'm looking for. The store is usually well organized and clean and the employees are very helpful. It can be pretty intimidating for someone like me since I don't know a lot about makeup, though.
Ulta is a great store with so many different options! They have a very helpful staff and have great customer service!! I love going in there and buying all my makeup at once instead of having to bounce stores!! Good on prices and send coupons in the mail and on your phone!!
I love Ulta. It is incredibly easy to build points with them, and it seems like they always have a sale going on. Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty. With the coupons, bonus points and typical sales that they always have, their products are always very affordable.
Ulta is great because it sells both high end make up and beauty products and drug store products. Other stores of its kind only sell one or the other. I shop here pretty often and I've never been unsatisfied, so I will continue to. They have such a wide variety of products!
I love Ulta because they carry both high end and drugstore products. The downside is that sometimes stock can be low on certain products. Overall though I visit Ulta quite often and recently became a Platinum member because it really is a one stop shop for all beauty needs!
Ulta is the most convenient beauty supply store for me since it is so close to my work, but it is by no means my favorite place. It feels more like a glorified drug store than a high end beauty supply store, id much rather drive out of my way to go to Nordstroms or Sephora.
I love Ulta!! They have all beauty necessities! and a salon! I love the point system where I can get points for money I spend and then redeem them as coupons money off an order!! They always have stuff on sale and always have coupons if you sign up for the email newsletter.
Ulta is my go to makeup store you can find anything from drugstore makeup to high end brand name. The price ranches from affordable to highly expensive! You get the choice of most makeup brands. And get exclusive deals Ana sales all the time. Highly recommend going to Ulta!
The pricing is high but there is great quality and from what I have seen in the stores I visit the customer service is fantastic. They have one side where it is high brand and the other is more of a drug store so they do offer cheaper options. I will be shopping here again.
Honestly, Ulta isn't visited often. However, when I do choose them, their employees are always friendly & the store is easy to browse. Their prices are no cheaper than other suppliers, but convience is nice. Great unintimidating store for people that get anxious at Sephora.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos