BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rikka I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the variety of low end, mid, and high end product options they have whether it be fashion, beauty, fragrance, and skincare. I dislike that you cannot get samples of things such as foundation or even a free perfume sample to try and wear for a day or two to see how it works for you. I don't want to have to be inconvienienced by buying the product, holding on to the receipt, and returning it if I don't like it. I don't like returning products and ways to avoid that is by having a sample so you can have a test to see how it works.
Danielle H.
Rockvale, TN
Ulta is the makeup lover's Disney World.... No, it's better than Disney World! They have something for every budget and style! Warning: You will be tempted to spend your entire life savings in this store. I think it is great that they have both a drug store and a high end side! I also really love their rewards system. There have been times that I have gone in for a few things, and gotten my entire purchase for free because of the points I have earned over time! Who doesn't love free makeup! I will definitely keep shopping at Ulta!
Jacqueline H.
I love this store! I recently discovered it last year and it's now where I purchase all of my makeup. The prices are reasonable the staff in every store I've been to is super helpful and nice. If you ever have to call the customer service line for anything they are super helpful and want to make sure that they take the best care of you. I also love that I can go in and there is high end makeup and drug store makeup. They also have their own line of makeup and beauty supplies. Which is amazing, it drugstore price but high quality!
Sophie S.
Bowling Green, KY
Ulta has made me wonder if I should build a bedroom inside the store since I practically live there. My grandmother and I could possibly be Ulta's #1 fans not only because they carry all and any products you could think but their unbelievably affordable prices make my wallet and I even more satisfied! Ulta products are the way to go ladies, they have the same great quality as other recognized brands, except Ulta has the upper hand due to their inexpensive prices. Thank you Ulta for keeping me happy and most importantly my wallet.
Tia S.
Evansville, IN
Urban Decay primer potion and 24/7 Gel Pencil liner hands down are my favorite and I usually buy them from Ulta. It's really easy to run and and grab what you need if you're in a hurry or want to shop around. I've never met a rude person in there. Even the shoppers seem happier. I like the fact that there's a full service salon and at the Evansville, Indiana store, there was a hair stylist that specialized in ethnic hair. With me being mixed, there's not a lot of stylists that no how to do biracial hair. I'll forever go back.
Jennifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have only shopped here a few times and I probably will return. I like how they have a drug store section for makeup products. And they usually have sales on drug store products. Now you can go to Walmart and Walgreens and cvs for drug store makeup. But here you usually get a coupon and they usually have a sale or sometimes different makeup items. The customer service is good, and the prices are the same as any other makeup store but on a less expensive cost. I can't leave this store without purchasing something. I love it!!
Gia K.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta.
I love the brand range (and now they carry NARS!), I love the rewards system, it's very enticing and it gives you a lot of incentive for your spending, if you're a Platinum member, they give you early access and seasonal discounts and I really appreciate that. They always pack your items nicely and deliver on time when you order online.
Always a great shopping experience and my Ulta has great staff and salon stylists too.
I keep coming back not only for the makeup, but also for the service.
Samantha V.
Mastic
This is my favorite store to shop at!! Everyone who works at ulta is extremely helpful and polite! They are willing to always help and suggest products that would work best for you. Ulta always has the latest products out before any of my drugstores, they always send me coupons and all purchases get turned into points which get converted into even more coupons!!! Who wouldn't love that?! They are always giving free gifts with purchase, especially fragrances. This will forever be my favorite store to buy beauty products from.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I could get lost in this store for hours. I am a platinum member, so I obviously love to shop at their store (or online). Their employees are always very friendly, and I have never been to the store yet that someone didn't approach me asking if I needed assistance. They always have fantastic deals online! I also love that not only do they have high end products, but drugstore products there as well. I like having the option to get everything in one place! I always recommend my friends to check out Ulta, or drag them with me.
Anna R.
Robinson, IL
By far my favorite makeup store ever!! ULTA offers drugstore and high end brand cosmetics. This store is always having sales going on and sometimes they are deals that you do not want to pass up! I have never had a problem with ULTA, except for some of the employees can come off a little snooty but they are the ones that never seem to stay. They are always willing to help when you need them and if something is out they will tell you when the next shipment is possibly coming but will tell you to call to make sure they got it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?