7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,367 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This store is a great store you can get health to hair products and makeup all in one store.. love it
I come to ulta once a month just to spoil myself I absolutely love ulta they have everything I want
Shopped here only once don't love as much as sephora they are ok but there selection isn't as large
Love ulta they have great selection of products. I love that they have affordable options as well.
Ultra is the Holy Grail of cosmetic retailers. Every brand you could ever imagine. Friendly service
I like you a lot when you buy and because you have many good nail products and I love those things
I love Ulta employees are so helpful and welcoming. As well as professional, very nice, and patient
Ulta es una tienda con excelente servicio al cliente y una amplia variedad de productos de belleza.
Very affordable brands. Usually somewhat stocked with what I'm looking for. Workers very friendly.
I've hated some of their beauty products. It has been some time but I have never been disappointed
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos