7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,443 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this place, the workers are always friendly! It's always fun to go and spend all your money there 😂
I like it. Just wish the prices weren't so much. Sometimes it can be cheap and other times it's expensive
Ulta has one of the best reward programs. I have saved a lot of money with it and combined with coupons.
I typically stick to online shopping but if I am out and about I will stop into ultra for my makeup needs
I think ulta is affordable and i like they give away free gift bags and people treat you very nice there.
I like ulta for a quick buy. Ulta is a convenient store for me if I am in a rush or need something quick.
I love going to ulta when I don't know where to buy the things would buy everything there if I could!!!!
I love ulta!! Amazing products and great coupons and worth every penny!! Like Sephora for free makeovers
Ulta has alot of different products so whatever you are looking for they have it. It is very good quality
One stop shop for everything you need and the staff is always amazing and every location I have been to!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos