7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,442 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite beauty store ! They have high end and drugstore stuff in here . I absolutely love this place
This is my favorite beauty store. They carry both drug store and high end products for comparable prices
I love Ulta. Their points system wins me over. I’d much rather cash points then to receive a free sample.
Love this brand. Such good, high quality products. I have always been impressed with the quality of them.
The people that work here are so friendly!! It's affordable because there is a lot of different products.
This is a fun store. Is a little pricy but they do have good sells and the variety of products are good.
A little on the more affordable end and they carry alot of the latest products for a more cheaper price.
Love Ulta! I enjoy the variety of brands and prices they carry. It’s not all high end like other stores.
I go here for my hair products and some makeup like benefit cosmetics they have great sales sometimes too
I love this store its awesome and i can find most of the things im looking for here if i cant at walmart
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos