7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,369 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store! Everything is so unique and has excellent quality. Don’t like to shop anywhere else!
Workers are so nice ! And always ask if you need help and i love shopping here love the ulta collection
Amazing store, you can find a lot of products from different brands. Love getting my nyx products here.
The only place to buy beauty products. Everything is available and someone is always there to help you.
I love ulta... they have a little bit of everything there and it's a one stop shop for a lot of things.
I love Ulta. They have so many products available at the store. They are also so helpful there as well.
I enjoy shopping at Ulta because there is a variety of products and brands. I always find what I need.
I love Ulta they have so much beautiful products to choose from I could shop here for hours I love Ulta
Ulta is one of my fav make up stores. It's literally the best & I love Ulta!! Always wear their make up
I buy from ulta online because we don't have one where i live. This is my second favorite beauty store.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos