7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,287 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Utla is a good store. My favorite because it has high end and drug store products. It's great quality
Their salon is good. I always do a redken glaze to darken my hair. but their salon is way overpriced.
Has a wide variation of makeup and beauty products. I never leave here without a bag full of goodies.
I don't really shop from here often. It is too expensive and the products I feel aren't that great .
I love ULTA because they have high end and drug store they also have a lot of buy one get one 50% off
Ulta is great! The associates are knowledgeable. The store is always organized. The prices are fair!
Ulta has a variety of different products. They range from many different ones I use! Love this store
Such a great company with lots of choices and great prices. Very friendly staff. Love love love them.
Ulta is every girls dream. I can seriously spend hours in there. Everyone needs to go at least once.
Ilya is amazing. They have everything a girl could need! You can never go wrong stopping into an ulta
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos