7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta's asian beauty game is definitely going up with theirs being more mid-range, as opposed to Sephora's super expensive prices on asian beauty. I also LOVE that they have a bigger variety of hair products, bath products, and makeup not usually found in the mall or Sephora.
I like ultra because they carry an array of items. They are also not as jam packed as Sephora. The staff is super helpful and friendly. I recently purchased some perfume from sephora. It was reasonably priced and they have all of the latest top brand perfumes to choose from.
ulta is a good 3rd party store where they sale makeup, they sale all high end brands &&' affordable ones to. they normally have more makeup artist in hands to help you with any questions or to try out one of there new products i also recommend this to any one who uses makeup
Although being in Ulta this time of year can be crazy, I can usually find what I'm looking for. The store is usually well organized and clean and the employees are very helpful. It can be pretty intimidating for someone like me since I don't know a lot about makeup, though.
I love Ulta. It is incredibly easy to build points with them, and it seems like they always have a sale going on. Ulta is my go to store for all things beauty. With the coupons, bonus points and typical sales that they always have, their products are always very affordable.
Ulta is great because it sells both high end make up and beauty products and drug store products. Other stores of its kind only sell one or the other. I shop here pretty often and I've never been unsatisfied, so I will continue to. They have such a wide variety of products!
Ulta is my go to makeup store you can find anything from drugstore makeup to high end brand name. The price ranches from affordable to highly expensive! You get the choice of most makeup brands. And get exclusive deals Ana sales all the time. Highly recommend going to Ulta!
The pricing is high but there is great quality and from what I have seen in the stores I visit the customer service is fantastic. They have one side where it is high brand and the other is more of a drug store so they do offer cheaper options. I will be shopping here again.
Great beauty story! They have high end as well as drug store. They have a pretty good rewards program as well. They usually have good coupons too. Great store for all your beauty needs! You also can get a free gift on your birthday! Last year I got an urban decay eyeshadow.
I absolutely LOVE Ulta!! I drive an hour just to go to their store. I use everything from their makeup, their shampoo, and their Brow Bar! Their Brow Bar is amazing!! My eyebrows have never looked better. It's also nice that they give you discounts, cash back, and samples!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos