7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is the best of both worlds. You can try high end or drugstore makeup and there are always plenty of deals.
Ulta is the place to get your makeup. The ladies there are so helpful and always find what you're looking for.
There's always great sales and variety at ulta! The staff are super friendly and I can always find what I need.
If i want like nyx product ofcourse i cant find them there they have different articles to make you more beuty
Ordered a hair iron and it came on time with a return box just in case. Would definitely order from them again.
Really good store. Helpful staff. The store can be kind of messy sometimes. They always have really good sales.
There's products from drugstore to high ends . Here you can find great product , that's last you for a while .
It's still a good makeup store and where I buy my shampoo and conditioner at but I do perfer Sephora over Ulta.
Ulta is like makeup heaven for me.They have everything I need all I. One store when it come to my beauty needs.
Staff is always super helpful. I love how the store is layed out, easy to find and everything you could imagen.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos