7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,329 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love this store! I go especially to smell all their perfumes! Their products are amazing and not so costy.
Love Ulta! Favorite place to get my go-to brow pencil and eye palettes! Love the workers and their energy.
I love online shopping at Ulta. They have great deals and sometimes will through in freebies when ordering.
Ulta has makeup from drug store to brandname. The prices are very low and have alot of deals. No complaints
I love Ulta very fair prices also many brands to choose from. Love there rewards systems and points system.
It's rare for me to step into ulta and not spend a bunch of money, who wouldn't lol, my go to makeup store.
I will only shop online at ulta in store they are horrible bad customer service never again going in store
Probably my favorite store. great point system, many beauty products to choose from. mostly friendly staff
Most of my online makeup purchases come from here. I love their point system and they always have coupons.
Love Ulta and their rewards program! They usually have whatever you need and always have coupons and sales.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos