7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,466 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like shopping ulta.com because the employees at my local ulta are usually rude and don’t give out free samples.
If I'm not in Sephora, I go to Ulta! Ulta sells both high ends and drugstore makeup and can't go wrong with that!
Shop ULTA for the best foundation makeup. From powder foundation, liquid foundation & cream foundation in light,
Amazing colors, can find any color to go with what i need. Smell isn't bad, good product. Comes off pretty easy.
Love going there to get my Eylure lashes and they have so many this there I always go to restock of stuff I need
My go-to for non-drugstore brand makeup! Will never shop at sephora or any other high-end store, ulta has it all!
There are always great sales. I love getting the free samples with my order. Shipping is typically fast as well.
Yet another store where you can find a little bit of anything. Always has sales whether online or in the store!!
My "go to" for all things makeup and beauty! They always have exactly what I need and I LOVE the reward program!
Love Ultra and the widest variety of items I can find their. From hair products to new make up they are the spot
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos