BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jasmine S.
Valdosta, GA
I have purchased lipsticks and eye makeup from Ulta and I believe they have good quality makeups. I have not used or purchased any of their other hair or beauty products. I love looking and being in the store when I am able to go. I will definitely continue shopping at Ulta!
Molly M.
I love ulta! I am not so much of a fan of going in store because it is quite overwhelming. But I do online shop all of the time with them and have never had any issues with my products and they come in a timely manner. Definitely my go to when I don't want to leave my house.
Kate S.
Harrisburg, PA
Ulta is a great stop for most of make up needs, the prices are comparable to Sephora. I can usually find what I am looking for most times. I especially love their make up brushes. They are fantastic. It's close to home which makes it convenient for sampling things in person.
Vaishnavi P.
Ballwin, MO
I love this store. I go to this store all the time with my friends atleast once a month. We love the store because they hold drugstore makeup, and high end makeup. Staff is kind but I wouldn't trust them to match your foundation shade. I would recommend shopping here though.
Dhivya N.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish they had flash shipping just like Sephora then there is stopping people for buying at ulta. They have ultimate offers and the best rewards program. Since they have drugstore brands and mid end, hair care etc , it's easy to rack up points and use it for future purchases.
Cassandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! They have a HUGE selection of beauty, face, body, and hair products and they stock a very wide variety of products. They have items that are very affordable up to the very top beauty items. Ulta was the only place I could find my favorite shampoo and conditioner
Emily B.
Mattawan, MI
I love Ulta! They always have great discounts and coupons, as well as in store sales and promotions. It's a great place to get the products you love! They have a wide range of the very affordable and the very high end products, so you can find everything you are looking for!
Chandalyn C.
Winston Salem , NC
I recently went on a ulta haul, and as usual I tend to go over board, only because they have EVERYTHING!!! I purchased my Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, and this product is EVERYTHING. It is so full coverage, and lightweight at the same time. I can't get enough of this product!
Allyson D.
Knoxville, TN
I love going to Ulta. My store is a very quick drive from my house. I enjoy the wide range of products I can find in store. I really love the ability to get samples of products that way I can really decide if I enjoy how the products work on my skin after about a week or so.
Ashton N.
Ulta has a great rang of high end and low end beauty products. They also have a great hair section as well. Products like urban decay , smashbox, as well as NYX, maybeline, and elf can be found here. A great place to go if you want cheaper make up, high end make up, or both!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?