7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,279 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have purchased lipsticks and eye makeup from Ulta and I believe they have good quality makeups. I have not used or purchased any of their other hair or beauty products. I love looking and being in the store when I am able to go. I will definitely continue shopping at Ulta!
I love ulta! I am not so much of a fan of going in store because it is quite overwhelming. But I do online shop all of the time with them and have never had any issues with my products and they come in a timely manner. Definitely my go to when I don't want to leave my house.
Ulta is a great stop for most of make up needs, the prices are comparable to Sephora. I can usually find what I am looking for most times. I especially love their make up brushes. They are fantastic. It's close to home which makes it convenient for sampling things in person.
I love this store. I go to this store all the time with my friends atleast once a month. We love the store because they hold drugstore makeup, and high end makeup. Staff is kind but I wouldn't trust them to match your foundation shade. I would recommend shopping here though.
Wish they had flash shipping just like Sephora then there is stopping people for buying at ulta. They have ultimate offers and the best rewards program. Since they have drugstore brands and mid end, hair care etc , it's easy to rack up points and use it for future purchases.
I love Ulta! They have a HUGE selection of beauty, face, body, and hair products and they stock a very wide variety of products. They have items that are very affordable up to the very top beauty items. Ulta was the only place I could find my favorite shampoo and conditioner
I love Ulta! They always have great discounts and coupons, as well as in store sales and promotions. It's a great place to get the products you love! They have a wide range of the very affordable and the very high end products, so you can find everything you are looking for!
I recently went on a ulta haul, and as usual I tend to go over board, only because they have EVERYTHING!!! I purchased my Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, and this product is EVERYTHING. It is so full coverage, and lightweight at the same time. I can't get enough of this product!
I love going to Ulta. My store is a very quick drive from my house. I enjoy the wide range of products I can find in store. I really love the ability to get samples of products that way I can really decide if I enjoy how the products work on my skin after about a week or so.
Ulta has a great rang of high end and low end beauty products. They also have a great hair section as well. Products like urban decay , smashbox, as well as NYX, maybeline, and elf can be found here. A great place to go if you want cheaper make up, high end make up, or both!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos