7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,491 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love that you can get all your beauty products like shampoo, eye liner etc in one shop and they have all brands
Ulta is another of my favorite beauty supply stores. As with Sephora, the variety, quality & setup is wonderful.
Ulta is perfect if you want to try out a few different brands and are looking for a good deal of price on items.
Ultra have everything in Ephraim beauty products nail polish hair products skin products and a great salon inside
Ulta is my second go to beauty store. It's where I go for NYX products. No one seems to be around to help though.
This store has literally everything! From high end, to drug store, to new upcoming products it's a one stop shop!
Love this place. It has drug store and high end in once place and it makes buying your make up so much easier!!!!
I have an ultra by my house the people are so nice and have everything you could ever need makeup and beauty wise
Ulta es igual que Sephora. Siempre encuentro todo lo que necesito para el cuidado de mi piel, cuerpo y maquillaje
Great place to find high end and drugstore in the same place. I usually go here for juice beauty and itcosmetics.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos