7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have an ultra by my house the people are so nice and have everything you could ever need makeup and beauty wise
Ulta is my second go to beauty store. It's where I go for NYX products. No one seems to be around to help though.
i love ulta because of the variety of products it sells. they have cheap drugstore makeup to name brand products.
Great store that has so many options. Staff knows how to help. I rely on their knowledge when I try new products.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOME AWAY FROM HOME. I blow most of my paycheck here. My husband has just recently banned me
I get a majority of all my makeup here. Covergirl and NYX. This is my go to shop for nail care products as well.
I really love ulta . They are always willing to help when I'm in there. I like how much they have to choose from.
I get all of my hair products from Ilya and I love it! Every hair product I've used and bought works beautifully
Ulta has most everything I could need except for the super high end brands I love. I shop here regularly though!
I like shopping ulta.com because the employees at my local ulta are usually rude and don’t give out free samples.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos