7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love their lengthening mascara! It compares to Benefit's Stiletto. It's cheaper and adds just as much definition.
Ulta is the best place to buy drugstore and highend makeup I love the fact that you can try drugstore makeup their
AMAZING! I love all things "makeup and fragrances" and this store always has everything I need at an AMAZING price!
Love the face products and makeup very nice workers and all there stuff is so nice . I usually go in to by too face
Lots of variety with the makeup lines they carry. Plenty of high quality products at good prices. Easily accessible
I am so pleased with with the selection and prices that I always find at Ulta. Shopping there is always a pleasure.
My favorite beauty store! They have everything you could ever need for your makeup, skin care, nail care, and hair!
I love ulta because I always have a coupon in my email and they always have great sales going on like BOGO or B2G2
I️ Love Ulta! Their store brand is way cheaper than sephora, however they have less brands than their competitors.
I love Ulta! I'm a rewards member which is free and they send me great coupons. They also do clearance sales often.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos