7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I meet all my favorite products there, great service and nice atmosphere! Have a lot of stores around my neighbor
I used to go to Ulta all the time but now I use Sephora. The prices are the same, but it's not as good as Sephora.
Gotta love ulta it's a one stop shop. They have every brand you need.. drugstore to high end makeup and hair items
I love that you can buy all types of health and beauty products here! From makeup to hair products it's wonderful!
They are the best I has and issue and they fix it in less than 24 hours and better than I expected they are amazing
Ulta is my go-to store for all my beauty needs! The associates are always on hand and ready to give help to anyone!
I'm in heaven when I'm there they have all sort of products and different pricing and different type of skin care.
I love ulta, I can always find what I'm looking for and the people working are always so helpful and non judgmental
Love ulta. The rewards system is nice and they carry a wide range of beauty products for every budget and concern.
I love Ulta and can always count on help from super nice people who won't force me into buying things I don't want.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos