7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is a great store for beauty products. They don't carry some of my favorite brands like YSL which is a bummer.
I love ultas vibe the got going on they have a bunch of products ive never seen before and they are very intresring
Love this store. They have a wide range of beauty products and a great return policy. Plus I love the skincare bar.
Best black gel liner! The reason I give 4 out of 5 starts is because I have a problem with it running and smudging.
Love Ulta! I could live there! lol They seriously have anything and everything you can ever need to feel beautiful!
Better than sephora this place has all types high and low end product plus they have in store deals unlike sephora
My go to store for high end beauty items!! And their point system toward dollars off products only makes it better!
Ulta is a great store and being a rewards member definitely helps out when purchasing products I am there for hour.
Love shopping at Ulta greatly enjoy the mix of high end and low end products plus the coupons and points is a plus
I love Ulta for the price as well as the verity of different products that are hard to find at other makeup stores
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos