7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my absolute go to for beauty buys! You have a wide variety of high end and drugstore brands. I love that you can get a mix in one spot. Their rewards program is amazing and the perks you receive are the best. I highly recommend Ulta for beauty gurus and newbies alike.
I love going here for my beauty needs. The employees are so helpful and have talked to several who love makeup just as much as I. They have recommended some of the products that i find are my essentials now. Will go here because of customer service i recieve while i am there.
ulta is a good 3rd party store where they sale makeup, they sale all high end brands &&' affordable ones to. they normally have more makeup artist in hands to help you with any questions or to try out one of there new products i also recommend this to any one who uses makeup
I love this store because it has both high end products and affordable products. The staff is so helpful. I highly recommend visiting your local ULTA if your new to the makeup world because there is a lot of great products you can find there. I'm on my way to ulta right now!
I recently went on a ulta haul, and as usual I tend to go over board, only because they have EVERYTHING!!! I purchased my Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, and this product is EVERYTHING. It is so full coverage, and lightweight at the same time. I can't get enough of this product!
I like ultra because they carry an array of items. They are also not as jam packed as Sephora. The staff is super helpful and friendly. I recently purchased some perfume from sephora. It was reasonably priced and they have all of the latest top brand perfumes to choose from.
I have purchased lipsticks and eye makeup from Ulta and I believe they have good quality makeups. I have not used or purchased any of their other hair or beauty products. I love looking and being in the store when I am able to go. I will definitely continue shopping at Ulta!
I love going to Alta I'm getting my hair trimmed after so long. The stylist's really seem to know what they're doing, and they have access to all of the greatest hair products right there. The price isn't any more than a good Salon elsewhere. Its high-end, but it's worth it.
Love Ulta! They have all the great brands for much cheaper than Sephora and other cosmetic stores. Definitely recommend Ulta for all your beauty needs. The rewards program is a plus as you collect points for items bought, which in turn gives you money off your next purchase.
I bought the benefit toning lotion and I love it. A little goes a long way with this product so that's why I appreciate it so much. It's super soft yet thick at the same time and it doesn't feel heavy on your face at all. I highly recommend this product because it does work.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos