7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go-to store for all my beauty needs! The associates are always on hand and ready to give help to anyone!
I love Ulta and can always count on help from super nice people who won't force me into buying things I don't want.
I used to go to Ulta all the time but now I use Sephora. The prices are the same, but it's not as good as Sephora.
One of my fave store and find many products from many different brand always to help u out . I love going to ulta
Ulta is my all in once store (besides mac) but I love this place!! Heaven and they have all the products I need!!
Love every product they have it's very pigmented && they aren't all that expensive they have affordable products
Ulta is my second go to beauty store. It's where I go for NYX products. No one seems to be around to help though.
Great customer service. Variety of makeup brand. You earn points for shopping at ULTA . very easy website to shop
I absolutely love Ulta and give them entirely too much of my money. They have everything you could possibly want.
Love ulta! I love the fact they carry high end and drugstore products all in one store. Great selections of items
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos