7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,325 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta's bath gels and face masks! Philosophy as a brand is incredible and I love every item I have tried!!
Love every product they have it's very pigmented && they aren't all that expensive they have affordable products
This is my go to store for everything. They have so many great deals, that sometimes I have no idea what to buy.
One of my fave store and find many products from many different brand always to help u out . I love going to ulta
Ulta is my second go to beauty store. It's where I go for NYX products. No one seems to be around to help though.
I loveeeeeee this store.. I can buy as much as I want and use my points as cash. It's nothing better then that...
Love going there to get my Eylure lashes and they have so many this there I always go to restock of stuff I need
Yet another store where you can find a little bit of anything. Always has sales whether online or in the store!!
Where do I start you literally Have everything a girl could ask for from makeup to skincare to haircare and more
Love Ultra and the widest variety of items I can find their. From hair products to new make up they are the spot
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos