7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,502 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Minlike ilta a lot mostly for their array of beauty products. I also have gotten my favorite brand of blush there (tarte)
I love shopping at Ulta they have sooo many things to look at from makeup, skincare, hair, body eveything at one place !
I love ulta. My first pick for where I go to get my make up is ulta. I love that they have all of my faves in one place.
Love this store!!! So many amazing products in one store!!! I love that they have high end makeup and drugstore makeup!!
So I buy the ORLY nail polish and it's the best I've used. I have tried a lot of drug store brands and it's my favorite.
Great site to shop your favorite brands and alot f products to choose from but also pricy. I shop there once in a while.
Ultra is and amazing store to go to if you need beauty products or a bit of hair. I especially i love there lip products
Ulta is fcking awesome. People think Sephora is better but wtf do they know ! Go to Ulta fckers Thank me later beautifuls
They're okay, extremely over priced for majority make up. Some of the make I use I can get at Walmart for half the price.
I am seriously addicted to Ulta. I love going in for what I need and finding all the fun and new products that they have.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos