BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
ulta is a great shop for beauty products, and I shop here occasionally. It's harder to get to location wise than other beauty shops near me so I don't shop there as often as I'd like. When I do, I am pleasantly surprised by their customer service and the gift sets they offer.
Lindsay H.
Las Vegas , NV
Ulta is my absolute go to for beauty buys! You have a wide variety of high end and drugstore brands. I love that you can get a mix in one spot. Their rewards program is amazing and the perks you receive are the best. I highly recommend Ulta for beauty gurus and newbies alike.
Kaity B.
Washington, UT
Ulta is the best. I love that the have all products ranging from high end to affordable such as nyx. They have perfume, body washes/ face washes, hair product, and all the make up and tools you could imagane. Ulta is my number one, one stop shop for all things beauty related.
Tracy B.
Kenosha, WI
Ulta is a great makeup store, and personally, my favorite. They sell a wide variety of makeup, hair products, and skin care. They sell both high end and drugstore products. The staff is extremely helpful and always cares about your quality at the store. 10/10 would recommend!
Jayme S.
I generally go to Ulta only a few times a year, when they have good sales... But when I do, I am sure to stock up! I really like going here for shampoo... They have a great selection of shampoos and when they have sales or good coupon offers you can really get a good bargain.
Georgie S.
Stillwater, OK
Adore ulta!! Definitely my go to place here in town to get everything. And they're very good at accepting things when our return them. Being a ginger, things always look differently outside of store lighting and they usually work well with me on matching everything perfectly.
Micaela K.
My ride or freaking die makeup store for sure! The skincare selection is awesome, there are ALWAYS coupons and discounts, and it's not limited to makeup and skincare. There's hair care, hair tools, and so so much more. Ulta's rewards program is YEARS above Sephora's, as well.
Aqsa P.
i love the fact that ulta hosts a plethora of high end and drugstore brands for haircare, skincare, beauty and more! they are affordable and the sales staff is always so courteous and nice.i also appreciate that they have an up to date website so you can order from there too.
Larkin B.
Knoxville, TN
Fantastic range of products and price ranges. Amazing selection of products from hair, to makeup, to perfume, and many others. There isn't much staff waling around to help like other stores, so it can feel a little hard to shop. All in all, I would definitely shop here again.
Faith C.
Wilmington, NC
I have been shopping there for years now. They always have just what I need. The staff is very knowledgeable and has even helped me discover some of my new favorite products. I love that both drugstore brands and high end brands are represented here. Ulta is my one stop shop.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.