7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I as looking for a makeup setting spray and one of the ladies showed me one from Mario Badescu which I totally love.
I've loved everything I've bought from ulta! Can't complain about any of their products. They have such great brands.
I love ulta they have an amazing selection from drug store brands to high end brands! You can fine everything there.
Ulta is alright. I feel like it is harder to navigate than Sephora and gets kind of cluttered with the cheaper items.
Love the perks of being a platinum member here. Those points add up quick! How did I ever live before beauty stores!?
Great service, great products and amazing variety of all the products. Love the make up and hair selections they have
They have all my favorite products at all times !! I love going there for my tarte shapetape and maybelline products.
Ulta is one of my favorite places to go they have hair products makeup skincare and most of it is an affordable price
I'm not very impressed with my store by my house they seem kinda racist they follow me around and make me feel weird
Ilya is my go to place. And they always have what I need never have to call complain. There is always someone to help
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos