7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,473 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta. It's my favorite store to shop at for makeup. I love the deals that they provide and also all the great makeup
Love this store way too much. Love their sales and especially their 21 days of beauty sales. Their stores are my favorite.
love the products and I do YouTube videos for reviews great price for really good quality products. I live in this brand.
I love ULTA they have so much to pick from and sell just about every brand and beauty products and also have great deals
I love ulta. My first pick for where I go to get my make up is ulta. I love that they have all of my faves in one place.
I would much rather shop online with Ulta than go into the actual store. It’s way too overwhelming to be in there for me.
Ultra is and amazing store to go to if you need beauty products or a bit of hair. I especially i love there lip products
I love this store-I could spend hours here! I love that they have such a wide range of things. You can’t beat the prices!
They're okay, extremely over priced for majority make up. Some of the make I use I can get at Walmart for half the price.
Ulta is the best store ever literally I love it they have everything high end makeup to affordable makeup it's all there
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos