BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley M.
Bentonville, AR
Ultra is a great beauty retailer that offers not only makeup, but skin and hair products as well. Their staff is always super friendly and quick to offfer help. Every time I go in I'm always greeted right away and offered help as well as a shopping bag.
Emily S.
Milwaukee, WI
They gave me a free gift for my birthday and it was urban decay eye shadow. It was such a nice free sample. I have gotten their eye liner before. The eye liner was nice however it was too soft and I think that may have been a user error
Kasia R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have recently found Ulta to be my go-to for re-upping on my eyelashes. Beyond that, I love the variety of products and services they have to offer as well as their marketing promotions.
Selena L.
Erie, PA
Ulta is an awesome place to spend the afternoon
It's nice to have a selection from walmart to target to macy brand beauty care items all in ONE SPOT
I do wish their fragarance selction was wider
Megan M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love love love ulta. I get most of my lipstick from there. It is very affordable. I love how they always have sales. My fav purchase would have to be my makeup bad. I would def recommend someone shopping there.
Adison T.
I had purchased several eyebrow pencils from various companies and I found that I was most impressed with Ulta brand! It was a better color match, a better product and a far better price!
Kayla M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Ulta has EVERYTHING that a girl could possibly need! Love going in there and pampering myself but I also go to ulta when I need a quick gift for my mother and sisters!
Jessie K.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra always has everything I need, and when I can't find something, the employees are always there to help! I love the products they offer and the customer service that comes with them!
Kori D.
Friendsville, TN
i have only been to ultra one and for my first impression they where great. I went in looking for a foundation and the lady there was so sweet and helped me find my perfect shade and even gave me some tips on applying the product. loved it!
rebekah c.
Carthage, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love our local Ulta! I go there every time I make a trip to the mall! They. Have a huge variety at affordable prices! Plus the quality is good as well as the customer service! I will definitely go back!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?