7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great place to shop for all your. Eauty products. They have a huge selection when it comes to different products.
I love ULTA! I seriously go in once a week at a minimum. I love the coupons and promotions that happen around the holidays
All nudes and browns lip color are fantastic. Can be wore with many things. Plums and darker reds for holidays are a smash.
I really love Ulta. I like that they have both high end and drug store items, and it's really nice that they have a salon.
Whatever I can't find at sephora I can find here. I love that I can also find a drugstore alternative for highend products.
Tarte shape tape concelaler is wonderful. It lasts all day long and really does what it claims. Would definitely recommend.
Shea moisture amo amo amo amo esta marca ahora quisiera probar el de castor oil q por lo q veo es un éxito porque nunca hay
I buy my mascara from here and the people are very helpful since I'm not a huge makeup person. I definitely would recommend
Love love Ulta! Hair, makeup, nails everything in one stop! Prices are very affordable and store is always well organized.
I'm so glad to hear that yoga is going to start carrying mac products! This store is great for all things beauty. Love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos