7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,487 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have the best product for very good price and they have best customer service as well and you guys should have a voxbox
Great Beauty store. I love that they sell premium and drug store brand makeup so it's a one stop shop for any of your needs.
Also amazing store. My recent buy here was the tarte shape tape concealer and the modern renaissance palette! Best buys ever!
Love ulta That where I go to get all my makeup I'm in heaven when I enter that store it's amazing for those who loves makeup
I am addicted to ulta. I used to go elsewhere but my daughter got me usiing ulta and now i am so in love with there products
Love how easy it is to shop online or in stores . All of my favorite products and the coupons and rewards program is the best
I will shop at Ulta before Sephora any day. Ulta gives you drugstore and high-end all under one roof...Ulta Girl over here!!!
great prices, they just don't always have the best selection as it seems that they are always have popular items out of stock
My one stop shop for all things beauty. I signed up for there rewards system and I get coupons and emails daily about deals.
Ulta is my go to store compared to Sephora. However, I do wish that they carried brands such as Kat Von D and Laura Mercier.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos