7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
It's great! It can get a little pricey but that's the products fault not Ulta.. I love shopping here for all my products
So I buy the ORLY nail polish and it's the best I've used. I have tried a lot of drug store brands and it's my favorite.
I love Ulta! They have everything from makeup and hair products to beauty tools! They have a great perfume selection too
I like shopping at ulta because you have both high end and drugstore makeup. You earn points and it helps save you money.
Another favorite great deals when you really look...plus couoi coupons NOTHING on harmons! But still coupons good deals!
Great place to visit and shop! They have great sales! They have a huge range of hair utensils that are worth looking at!
Amazing store and stay stocked on all my favorites. The only complaint is prices!! But even still it's worth every penny!
I go to Ulta all the time to purchase Bare Minerals. I absolutely love their products and would recommend them to anyone.
They are really good with showing you eveyting there in between adorable and expensive just depends on what you're buying
Great site to shop your favorite brands and alot f products to choose from but also pricy. I shop there once in a while.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos