7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,932 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This place is truly heaven. You have a drugstore side and high end side. They have every beauty product you would ever need. Plus their point system is amazing every dollar you spend you get a point and you can redeem them for money off your purchases.
Ulta is my local go-to beauty store. They have all the most popular brands and with their VIP program, I always get discounts on my purchases. Affordable depending on your purchase. Shop here often!
Ultra is my go to shop for all my beauty needs. Hair, makeup, skin...you name it! You'll find it there! They offer amazing specials periodically that allow me to get great deals on the products, especially hair products, I love the most! I will keep going back for more!!!
Ulta is a great place for cheap makeup while still being high quality. I looooove their house makeup brand.
Love this store! They have an amazing variety of anything & everything I need! Almost a clean store with helpful staff! Prices are great and online purchasing usually always offered great discounts or free products!
Ultra is my go to when I am looking for a specific product. I love knowing they have a big selection and can get your hands on the product to try before buying
Ulta has so many great beauty products both high end and more affordable. Their own line of products are extremely affordable, high quality, and cute. However, some of the products are more expensive than if you bought them at another store, such as Walmart.
Today I purchased too faced foundation, urban decay bronzer/blush pallet "Naked", and a powder. I love Ulta and get so excited about going there. Their employees are always so positive and kind to the customers. I love how they're always having deals and sales on some of their products too!
I go by Ulta more than I should!! Lol!! They have a great selection of both drug store and high end products at all prices.
Ulta is my favorite go to place for makeup. There are many located near me, so it is easy to get to. They range from the most affordable to the more luxury items. I love their points rewards because it is really easy to earn money off of your next purchase!
Q & A
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos