BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Azalia B.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the selection of products at Ulta! They alway have everything in looking for. I never have a problem finding anything. The quality of products is amazing. I would definitely shop here again.
Christina B.
Slidell, LA
I love ulta! Very welcoming atmosphere & the employees are super nice. I like how they have a selection of drug store products & high end products. It attracts all types of clientele
Katie P.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love Ulta brushes! They have nice soft brushespot that don't tug or pull the skin. I have many different ones but my favorite are their eyeshadow brushes. Perfect shape , size and density!
Lynn P.
San Antonio , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great store with lots of great products. Ulta carries a range of products at different price points which is nice when looking for a dupe. Sometimes the lines can be long but when I can't make it to Sephora I like to come to ulta.
Lori B.
Columbus, OH
I just recently discovered the ULTA store. I had never been to one until about a week ago and I have to save I love it. They have everything you could think of and at reasonable prices. I was there for an hour and a half my first time and can not wait to go back again. I would highly recommend this store.
Angie L.
Fontana, CA
Ultra is my favorite place to shop! They have everything you need, from drug store to high quality brands. It's a one-stop shop for all of your beauty needs (hair, skin, makeup). A plus for me is their employees are very customer service focused, as a customer service manager that is very important to me.!
Jordyn S.
Bay Village, OH
Ulta is a store similar to sephora but seems to be a tad less expensive. The staff is friendly and store is well organized. I also love the benefit brow bar located at ulta. My eyebrows have never looked better.
hannah n.
Garrettsville, OH
I love that they carry so many brands even the low quality ones the workers are always so nice everythungs easy to find. i shop there very often. i just wich theyd carry more skin care stuff
tiffany d.
Cypress, TX
I love and eyeshadow that ulta makes it's called brilliant color it's a single eyeshadow with built-in glitter really great for a night out beautiful pigmented colors and affordable only $10
mallelid l.
Hightstown, NJ
The store that is in my most enclosed shopping center has always everything I'm looking for. Salespeople help a lot when I have a question or I'm not sure about any product. I really like this store.
La tienda que esta en mi centro comercial mas cercado tiene siempre todo lo que estoy buscando las vendedoras ayudan mucho cuando tengo alguna duda o no estoy segura sobre algun producto. Me gusta mucho esta tienda.
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Toya D.
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
Kelsey P.
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Ruby G.
Columbus, OH
Am I the only one who hasn't been here?