BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
dia r.
N Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely love this store. You can easily find any makeup you're looking for! especially on black friday ūüėČ
krystal s.
Tampa, FL
I really love Ulta because the ladies there really helped me find what I was looking for. This was before I knew how to even apply make-up and they helped me every step of the way. They made it really easy for me.
Paige N.
Xenia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is alright. My location is normally pretty messy and their customer services isn't the greatest. But I do like how they have "high end" and "drug store" products all in one place.
Emily C.
I like that Ulta has a large selection of hair care products. I also like that Ulta has drugstore makeup products. I do not like Ulta's asthetics because it looks somewhat outdated.
Vivian N.
Fort Mill, SC
They have a wide selection of makeup.. it's a little pricey compared to target or other stores
Kim R.
North Benton, OH
Ulta has fabulous products for all budgets. The employees are experienced in the cosmetics and hair care products. I have tried many new products on recommendations from employees.
Blanca L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta carries a lot of the products Sephora doesn't especially for hair care and the salon has good deals sometimes
Amber M.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously where do I start! You have your Brow Bar, Hair Salon, Drug Store and High End Make. Plus any hair or grooming tool you can think of and their amazing trial and travel size section by the cashier! seriously... this is my heaven!
Patricia P.
Asheville, NC
I like shopping for beauty items from Ulta but only online. I'm not a fan at all when it comes to shopping in the store. It always looks like a train wreck and the employees are usually huddled together talking and rarely offer to help. You have to search for them to get help.
andrea c.
Tracy, CA
At the closest ulta it's a little hard to find what I need but gladly the mascara I always go to purchase it's always there I guess ppl don't know how good it really is! I'll always return to repurchase this mascara since I can use coupons!
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
How does Ulta compare to Sephora in terms of price and selection?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the last few months I have been using Benefit "They're Real" mascara and i love it. It makes my eye lashes thick and double in length. What is another good mascara for thick full looking lashes?
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?