7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,940 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Definitely love this store. You can easily find any makeup you're looking for! especially on black friday 😉
I really love Ulta because the ladies there really helped me find what I was looking for. This was before I knew how to even apply make-up and they helped me every step of the way. They made it really easy for me.
This store is alright. My location is normally pretty messy and their customer services isn't the greatest. But I do like how they have "high end" and "drug store" products all in one place.
I like that Ulta has a large selection of hair care products. I also like that Ulta has drugstore makeup products. I do not like Ulta's asthetics because it looks somewhat outdated.
They have a wide selection of makeup.. it's a little pricey compared to target or other stores
Ulta has fabulous products for all budgets. The employees are experienced in the cosmetics and hair care products. I have tried many new products on recommendations from employees.
Ulta carries a lot of the products Sephora doesn't especially for hair care and the salon has good deals sometimes
Seriously where do I start! You have your Brow Bar, Hair Salon, Drug Store and High End Make. Plus any hair or grooming tool you can think of and their amazing trial and travel size section by the cashier! seriously... this is my heaven!
I like shopping for beauty items from Ulta but only online. I'm not a fan at all when it comes to shopping in the store. It always looks like a train wreck and the employees are usually huddled together talking and rarely offer to help. You have to search for them to get help.
At the closest ulta it's a little hard to find what I need but gladly the mascara I always go to purchase it's always there I guess ppl don't know how good it really is! I'll always return to repurchase this mascara since I can use coupons!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
How does Ulta compare to Sephora in terms of price and selection?
What your favorite product you get
For the last few months I have been using Benefit "They're Real" mascara and i love it. It makes my eye lashes thick and double in length. What is another good mascara for thick full looking lashes?
What is your favorite product from there ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos