7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,041 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my #1 makeup stop! love the balance between high-end and drugstore products and brands they sell. Wish they had more options and brands on the low-end scale, but i find the balance between hair, fragrance, drugstore makeup, and high-end makeup to be great! recommend highly.
i love there make uo and stuff and it ereally cool and i show there a lot and i have go shopping there and me and my friend takes like 3 hour over there i want to bye ever thing at the story
i love Ulta, the employees are usually very helpful and the store is organized to easily find what you need. I usually go there for all my Beauty needs. I love that they have high end products and cheaper as well
Great customer service every time I go. They are always so polite and helpful. Most things are decently priced and not too high. I recommend going there, especially if you're new to make up.
Ulta is my number one beauty store. We have one locally. I am a platinum member as I shop there often. My preteen girls are a huge fan as well. The selection is great. I would highly recommend this store for anyone!
Love the selection and the ability to roam the store without someone right on top of me all the time (eh-hem-Sephora). Most of the items I can find online for very similar prices or only $1 less so great deals most of the time.
Ulta is one of my go-to places for my makeup and makeup supplies (Sephora being my other). It's an amazing place to get our makeup and they have everything makeup wise that you can think of!
Ulta is a store similar to sephora but seems to be a tad less expensive. The staff is friendly and store is well organized. I also love the benefit brow bar located at ulta. My eyebrows have never looked better.
I love being able to purchase drugstore and prestige products as well as tons of hair and body care products in one place. The rewards program at Ulta can't be beat as far as beauty rewards go. I love how they have so many promotions with prestige products like their 21 days of beauty and holiday offers. I also love how things are constantly on sale for drugstore products and the stores always have a ton of clearance items where you can really get some good deals. I also love how they carry some of the brands that are harder to find in drugstores like KArdashian beauty, soap and glory, make up revolution, catrice cosmetics, etc. etc.
Purchased a ulta beauty complete face look case that was on sale for 19.99 and i am not only excited over the price but ulta beauty isnt a bad brand at all . quality is fine for the price u pay
Q & A
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?
How do we get the free stuff
What's your favorite item(s) to buy from ulta?
Do you guys find that the longer an Ulta is open the junkier the store becomes?
I feel like the salespeople at the ones I've been to are always a bit snooty and not very friendly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos