7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,438 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently brought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil from Ulta and I feel in love. I was skeptical at once but it's been almost 3 months and it's still good. I love shopping at Ultra because they have almost all the best make up tools and applicator that I need.
i love the fact that ulta hosts a plethora of high end and drugstore brands for haircare, skincare, beauty and more! they are affordable and the sales staff is always so courteous and nice.i also appreciate that they have an up to date website so you can order from there too.
I have tried my friends dip brow pomade and it was so amazing!! It glided on so smooth and it made my brows look so on point !! I would love to buy my own but sadly i spend it on other makeup products and i always go broke but im hoping to cop it soon.I would 10/10 recommend!
The sales associates are very helpful. I enjoy the personalized service that is normally given. During holidays and busy times, waits can exceed 20 minutes and the sales associates are less likely to take the time to be helpful. I always try to go when the store is less busy.
I always have a hard time finding that one product I just love. At Ulta, the employees are so nice and generous and will help you discover your holy grail product or products. I've never had a bad experience at Ulta and I believe everyone should visit this store at least once
My ride or freaking die makeup store for sure! The skincare selection is awesome, there are ALWAYS coupons and discounts, and it's not limited to makeup and skincare. There's hair care, hair tools, and so so much more. Ulta's rewards program is YEARS above Sephora's, as well.
Fantastic range of products and price ranges. Amazing selection of products from hair, to makeup, to perfume, and many others. There isn't much staff waling around to help like other stores, so it can feel a little hard to shop. All in all, I would definitely shop here again.
I always have a great experience when I go to Ulta! From the products they carry, to their helpful employees, this is why I keep coming back! They keep their employees well educated on their product, so that they are able to answer any everyday question a customer might have!
I am currently an employee at this store! I love Ulta a lot, there is such a large array of products not only considering cosmetics. There are options for those who do not want to use prestige as well. There is not a large pressure to buy anything when you walk inside either!
I love Ulta. I go there sometimes, for drugstore items because high end makeup is expensive. I do look around everywhere and the place is so organized and their customer service is great. They have tester products for almost everything and they have a brow bar and hair salon.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos