7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,446 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
When i shop here, i always feel Like a kid in the candy store. Such a wide variety of beauty products for affordable prices.
I love it 😍😍 I can spend hours and not even realize how long I be in the store n I can never go in with out buying something
Great Beauty store. I love that they sell premium and drug store brand makeup so it's a one stop shop for any of your needs.
This is where I get my hair products and oils. Most of my facials and skin care products. I think they have really good price
Great store to spend a day in. Love the bright lighting and helpful staff. Can always get great tips and recommendations here
I definitely prefer this store over Sephora. I find that Sephora employees are stiff and rude. Ulta is so much more inviting!
I love going to Ulta. It's so much better than buying makeup at a CVS or Walmart. You're actually able to swatch the makeup.
Also amazing store. My recent buy here was the tarte shape tape concealer and the modern renaissance palette! Best buys ever!
If yall haven't been to ulta what are you waiting for its by far the most amazing makeup stores out there with good discounts
I will shop at Ulta before Sephora any day. Ulta gives you drugstore and high-end all under one roof...Ulta Girl over here!!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos