7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is my makeup go to store ! Its so open and inviting. The employees are always right there to help you with anything.
It's great! It can get a little pricey but that's the products fault not Ulta.. I love shopping here for all my products
Minlike ilta a lot mostly for their array of beauty products. I also have gotten my favorite brand of blush there (tarte)
Ultra is an amazing cosmetic store around! Both high end and drugstore makeup! How could you go wrong? I love the variety
Ulta is really the only place ive used to purchase make up online outside of amazon. Everything has always been perfect.
I like Ulta, I like the fact you can get both name brand and drug store makeup. They always have great varieties as well!
So I buy the ORLY nail polish and it's the best I've used. I have tried a lot of drug store brands and it's my favorite.
My favorite makeup store of all just love that rhey make it easy to swatch products and everyrhing is separated by brands
I like shopping at ulta because you have both high end and drugstore makeup. You earn points and it helps save you money.
Love the ulta brushes but ulta itself always has sales for the top name brand makeup products. Love to go there for sale
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos