7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,041 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite for all things beauty. I love that they Carry high end and drugstore and I love that they always have the new releases. I also like their rewards program it can be nice when you want to save money
I love Ulta! It's like a dream come true. Every brand of makeup you could ever dream about all in one spot, and you can sample almost everything. It is a haven of glittery, shiny awesomeness!
Ulta is the best. I love that the have all products ranging from high end to affordable such as nyx. They have perfume, body washes/ face washes, hair product, and all the make up and tools you could imagane. Ulta is my number one, one stop shop for all things beauty related.
I CAN ALWAYS GO IN AND FIND WHAT I NEED THE STAFF IS GREAT WHEN TRYING TO FIND PRODUCT AND MATCHING SKIN TONE. GOING INTO THE STORE I GO IN AND COME OUT QUICK PROCESS IM ALWAYS IN THIS STORE.
They have great sales and usually have a coupon every weekend. I love how it's an all in one store. My local one has a brow bar, and hair salon, they also have everything from perfumes, beauty products, and brand name and pharmacy store products like stuff you can find and Walmart and walgreens
I love shopping at ULTA because it's both high end makeup and drugstore makeup. I like having that balance and it's nice going to a makeup store and buying a $10 mascara and $50 eyeshadow palette. Great store!
I have just discovered ULTA this past week...let's just say I'm almost to 200 points...I've received two bonus goodies...and my birthday goodie...in a WEEK Y'ALL! I'll be back in a few days ULTA
Love the variety of products and helpfulness of the staff. However, their shampoos and conditioners are so expensive. They're usually almost double what the salon charges, even while on sale.
This is a wonderful store as well. It has a ton of products and brands. What is cool is, they have salon services that can be done there on site. they have a lot of deals. Good quality products and good sales.
What is there not to love about ulta? exactly nothing. My experience is always great you always find what you need . The only con i guess would be pricing . my favorite purchase is probably bare minerals .
Q & A
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos