7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Their stores are very roomy and it has a great lighting for you to be able to see the items true colors. They have a wide variety of items including drugstore products such as NYX or L'Oreal.
Love the variety of products and helpfulness of the staff. However, their shampoos and conditioners are so expensive. They're usually almost double what the salon charges, even while on sale.
Ulta is the perfect store for both the cheapest products to the most expensive you can find. And even though they have really expensive quality products, they always have amazing deals. There's always something on sale or a free item with a purchase.
Ulta is my one stop shop for all things beauty related. I consistently buy my tarte BB cream from them and I love that I can get both my high end makeup and my drugstore cheaper products too.
Ulta is always a fun shopping experience. I do tend to choose Sephora over Ulta for my high quality make up products, but for everything else Ulta is better. Ulta has many adorable options. I will continue to shop here.
I love my local Ulta. They have a really great staff and every time I've had to return something they were incredibly helpful! They keep stock of all drugstore products and most high end products.
I love Ulta. There are always coupons available and their reward program adds up for additional savings. There are a lot of options packed into this store. I love how they let you try most of the products before purchasing.
What is there not to love about ulta? exactly nothing. My experience is always great you always find what you need . The only con i guess would be pricing . my favorite purchase is probably bare minerals .
They have more products than Sephora but at my store they run out of everything quite fast. The service is great but there isn't so many people there. In general i love shopping there when i know what i need and where is it.
I can always count on ULTA to have the products that I use for my hair when all other stores are out or don't carry them. All my Paul Mitchell for natural hair products, I purchase at ULTA and at a fraction of the cost!
Q & A
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?
How do we get the free stuff
What's your favorite item(s) to buy from ulta?
Do you guys find that the longer an Ulta is open the junkier the store becomes?
I feel like the salespeople at the ones I've been to are always a bit snooty and not very friendly.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos