BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Vy D.
Their stores are very roomy and it has a great lighting for you to be able to see the items true colors. They have a wide variety of items including drugstore products such as NYX or L'Oreal.
Liz E.
La Porte, IN
Love the variety of products and helpfulness of the staff. However, their shampoos and conditioners are so expensive. They're usually almost double what the salon charges, even while on sale.
Nicolette F.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the perfect store for both the cheapest products to the most expensive you can find. And even though they have really expensive quality products, they always have amazing deals. There's always something on sale or a free item with a purchase.
Rosalie G.
Tampa, FL
Ulta is my one stop shop for all things beauty related. I consistently buy my tarte BB cream from them and I love that I can get both my high end makeup and my drugstore cheaper products too.
Chezney P.
Ulta is always a fun shopping experience. I do tend to choose Sephora over Ulta for my high quality make up products, but for everything else Ulta is better. Ulta has many adorable options. I will continue to shop here.
Kaylin P.
I love my local Ulta. They have a really great staff and every time I've had to return something they were incredibly helpful! They keep stock of all drugstore products and most high end products.
Sheana H.
Grapevine, TX
I love Ulta. There are always coupons available and their reward program adds up for additional savings. There are a lot of options packed into this store. I love how they let you try most of the products before purchasing.
Sydney J.
What is there not to love about ulta? exactly nothing. My experience is always great you always find what you need . The only con i guess would be pricing . my favorite purchase is probably bare minerals .
Kimberly C.
Heber, CA
They have more products than Sephora but at my store they run out of everything quite fast. The service is great but there isn't so many people there. In general i love shopping there when i know what i need and where is it.
Yameka W.
I can always count on ULTA to have the products that I use for my hair when all other stores are out or don't carry them. All my Paul Mitchell for natural hair products, I purchase at ULTA and at a fraction of the cost!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?
jkrech4
Granite City
How do we get the free stuff
Demetria B.
Milwaukee, WI
What's your favorite item(s) to buy from ulta?
Amber K.
Norcross, GA
Do you guys find that the longer an Ulta is open the junkier the store becomes?
Kristine A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like the salespeople at the ones I've been to are always a bit snooty and not very friendly.