BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jennifer F.
Burley , ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! I like how their customer reward program is set up, and I like that I can get brands like NYX there. I like that their employees aren't pushy, and that I can get my brows done there.
I love shopping at ULTA because it's both high end makeup and drugstore makeup. I like having that balance and it's nice going to a makeup store and buying a $10 mascara and $50 eyeshadow palette. Great store!
Victoria F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it there! It's like Sephora and CVS had a love child. They have high end brands and inexpensive brands as well. Great for if you want to splurge a bit or if you want an inexpensive beauty trip.
Callista M.
Rochester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very helpful staff, and I don't feel smothered. I always find what I'm looking for there, and at prices I can expect, as well as some cheap goodies I wasn't expecting.
Jasmine B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I go to ulta if I want to save and still get amazing makeup and facial products. I'm also an rewards member which comes in handy of getting points, towards a reward.
Staci H.
Barberton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping here! They have drugstore and high end makeup and always have awesome deals! They have a wide variety of makeup and beauty supplies for all budgets!
Nayah H.
Washington, DC
I used to be frequent ultra only for makeup. However, recently I have been very into their facials. I would certainly recommend going for one. They are very affordable.
Melissa D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have used all the nyx liquid matte lipsticks. Cheap and affordable! Great quality. Soft and smooth, very pigmented. If you do not like your lips being dry this is not the lipstick for you..
Yalix N.
25410 sw 137th ave apt 102 homestead fl 33032
Beauty Junkie Expert
Also A Great Place For Makeup I Usually Buy My Face Cleansers And Also My Hair Products And Irons. But My Favorite Purchase Had To Be The Urban Decay Eyeshadow Palette And I Will Go Shop There Again..
Juli B.
I love products by Tarte and recently purchased their Maracuja oil. To say this oil is simply amazing is an understatement! It goes on lightly and spreads well. Just a drop from the dropper will cover your whole face! I use this oil under my makeup in the morning and it absorbs quickly and makes my skin smooth and glowing. I have normal to dry skin and it gives me a perfect base to start with, minimizing fine lines. I was afraid to add an oil to my makeup routine, but once I tried this product, I was hooked!
Diana S.
Can I find some specials for makeup?
Roxanne W.
What do you use Ulta for the most?
Rocio R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE GONE TO ULTA BUT I LIKE SEPHORA MORE, WHATS GREAT ABOUT ULTA?
Renee S.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone know if Ulta carries It Cosmetics? I really want to try but I don't know where to find it.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?