7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store, you can find anything there from makeup, nails, hair and more. You could find anything from high end to drugstore
Love this place they have everything. I get my eyebrows done here as well. Always friendly staff and everything is easy to find
The Ulta creamy concealer is my holy grail. It apply smoothly under my eyes and covers any dark circles. It never creases on me
Just got my brows done at the brow bar!! Julie was amazing...quick and painless! Will absolutely be back! #ulta #byebyeunibrow
Ulta is my biggest weakens I have to visit at least once a week to see what new. They have great deals and very friendly staff.
Ulta is awesome when it comes to taking care of their customers. They always have someone there to help you navigate the store
Amazing. It has different brands than other stores. Quality is superb. Would recommend to go there. Also have amazing products
Ulta is awesome. The deals and coupons they have is great. It's affordable and the experience there is always great with there
I got the Anastasia pallet from here and I use it every day All the colors i have used but there's always a new way to use them
Porter is by far my favorite make up store. The customer service is great and they have everything that you would ever dream of
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos