7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta nail polish are nice color, dry up fast and it would'nt worn out easily. Nice lustrous colors and without any awful smell
Ultra is the best everything you need in one spot you can get your hair and makeup done and find all you're beauty must haves.
My favorite die is Ulta. I love the variety of drugstore and prestige brands. Their point system is great and their membership.
Best makeup and beauty store there is! Great sales and wide variety of products! Has cheaper and more expensive brands as well!
I love ulta but they are to far from me. What I love about them it’s that they have a lot of products way cheaper than Sephora
I like the ulta mascara! I have the one for volume, it's purple. It doesn't flake and it really makes your lashes voluminous
Great store for makeup . It has any and every brand name make up you can think of . For Elf To Bars . Drug Store to high end
They have anything you need. Higher end? They got it. Drug store? They got it. Hair products? They have it. They have it all.
Also amazing store. My recent buy here was the tarte shape tape concealer and the modern renaissance palette! Best buys ever!
Ulta has a great mix of high and low end items that makes shopping easy, but they don't carry a lot of the brands that I love
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos