7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite store for make up and skin care products as well as hair care. Great prices and good sales during the holidays
Literally my favorite store so many options of great products so many good brands I shop sat ulta so much love eveything they carry
For me its convient because its close to where i live. Prices arent too high and they are always stocked on everuthing i need/want.
ulta is a well respected place for me. It has what i need when i need it. The service is great and the products are awesome as well
A bit ago, my husband bought me kne of their boxes. Everything in it is exceptional. Long lasting, strong pigments, easy to blend.
I have tried the Ulta skincare line and I have liked them. They are a great fallback but my favorite is IT skin care and cosmetics.
Precisely My Brow Pencil ! Absolutely love so creamy and easy to blend in. Gives me the natural eye brow look which is what I love
I love ulta they have almost everything I use plus so much more you can't find at other stores. Little bit more expensive though
A bit pricey--but their return policy and product selection is unbeatable! So thankful to have such a resource at my fingertips.
I love ULTA!! Their rewards program is seriously THE BEST! I only buy makeup at Ulta, because the points system is addicting. Lol
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos